Speeches

TABLA

Description
TABLA
Categories
Published
of 3
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Related Documents
Share
Transcript
  NOMINA DE PAGO DE SUELDOS ADMINISTRACIÓN DE SALARIOS DIAS LQ.BASICO/DIAH.E.O. 0,25 Trabajador X$1,250,000.0030$41,666.67$83,140.00-- TOTALES $ $1,250,000.0030$41,666.67$83,140.00$0.00$0.00 APROPIACIONESCESANTIAINT.CESANTIASPRIMAVACACIONESTOTAL 8.33%1.00%8.33%4.17%APROPIACIONES$111,354.26$1,113.54$111,354.26$52,277.03$276,099.09 PARAFISCALESRP. 0,522%CAJ.COM 4%SENA 2%I.C.B.F. 3%TOTAL $6,544.03$50,145.83$25,072.92$37,609.38$119,372.16 EMPRESASALUD 8,5%PENSION 12%TOTAL $106,559.90$150,437.50$256,997.40 NOMBRE DEL TRABAJADORSUELDO BASICOAUX. TRANSPORTEH.E.O.N. 0,75  PERIODO DE PAGODel 1 al 31 mes 01 año 2017 EVENGADOSin sub de transporte DEDUCCIONESH.E.F.D. 1,00REC Noct 0,35 ---$3,645.83$1,336,785.83$50,145.83$50,145.83$100,291.67$0.00$0.00$0.00$3,645.83$1,336,785.83$50,145.83$50,145.83$100,291.67 NOVEDADES DEL MES H.E.O. Diurna H.E.FES. DIAJUEVES 5 Y 262 Pm a 6 Pm 7 Pm a 11 Pm EXPLICACIÓN NOVEDADES DEL MES Hora diurna de 6 Am a 10 Pm y Hora Nocturnas JUEVES 5 Y 26 2 Pm a 6 Pm 7 Pm a 11 Pm H.E.F.N. 1,50HORA Dom DIA 1,75TOTAL DEVENGADOISS SALUD 4%ISS PENSION 4%TOTAL DEDUCIDO H.E.O. NocturnaH.E.FES. NOC8 horas laborales turno normal, pero se paga 1 recar miercoles  NETO PAGADO $1,236,494.17Zeid Hassan $1,236,494.17H.DOM.DÍAH.DOM.NOCREC. NOCT2 de 10 Pm a 6 Am / horas laboradas 8 % Dia Nombre del estudiante que realizo la liquidación  go nocturno por trabajar de 10 a 11 pm los dias 4 y 18
We Need Your Support
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our free products and services. We are nonprofit website to share and download documents. To the running of this website, we need your help to support us.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

No, Thanks
SAVE OUR EARTH

We need your sign to support Project to invent "SMART AND CONTROLLABLE REFLECTIVE BALLOONS" to cover the Sun and Save Our Earth.

More details...

Sign Now!

We are very appreciated for your Prompt Action!

x